Rate Long Distance
The long distance reliability that you need, at a cost you can afford.
Choose a convenient long distance plan, at the right price - with your choice of two long distance rate plans for your home. With either plan, the same low rates apply, no matter where or when you call within the continental United States.
Long Distance Residential Calling Rates
Our long distance service is backed by the reliability of our advanced fiber optic network - since we operate our own network and provide dedicated round-the-clock customer service, you can be sure you've chosen the right communications provider.
When you choose ImOn for local, cable television or Internet service, you'll receive only one bill for all your services - with no hidden charges or fine print.
AND you'll be eligible to receive an additional "bundled benefit" discount!
With Flat Rate Long Distance from ImOn you can:
Flat Rate Long Distance features:
- Save money on your long distance bills
- Avoid hidden long distance charges
- Manage your budget with clear understandable rate plans and itemized monthly invoices - with no hidden charges or fine print
- Connect more often with distant friends and family
Back to the top
Keep in touch with friends and loved ones -- with Preferred Advantage 800 Service for your home from ImOn.
- 1+ dialing from your home to all calls in the continental United States
- Low $0.05 or $0.07 cent per minute rates for both your Inter and Intrastate calls.
- Toll Free services are also available at competitive rates!
- No PICC charges are applied to your home phone number
Want to make it easy for friends and family members to stay in touch? With ImOn 800 Service, they can call your home toll free any time. There are no hidden charges and you´ll receive one convenient bill for all your long distance services. And if you already have a toll free service from another company, you can move to ImOn and keep the same number.
ImOn Preferred Advantage 800 Service features:
- Convenient billing included in your long distance bill
- One affordable flat rate per minute
- 24/7 network maintenance
- 99.9% system reliability, from ImOn-owned and operated facilities
- Executive Summary provides you with a quick summary on your bill´s incoming activity (optional service)
Note: Some toll free numbers with other providers have PIN numbers and cannot be transferred. Toll free calls made from payphones are subject to a small surcharge.
Back to the top
Freedom Line Phone Package
At ImOn, we understand that managing your home life can be challenging enough. At least managing your phone service is easy!
With unlimited local voice AND 3000 minutes of long distance calling, Freedom Line helps you save money and keep in touch with your friends and family.
And, since all your telephone services come from one company, you'll enjoy the convenience of a single monthly bill - at the same rate each month - to help you to stay on budget!
The Freedom Line Plan can help if you need to ...
ImOn Freedom Line Phone features
- Manage your phone service with flexible, consistent rate plans and one simple, consolidated bill
- Reduce costs with an all-inclusive local and long distance plan that includes YOUR CHOICE of 13 local calling features
- Long distance calling (up to 3,000 minutes per month) - including all direct dialed calls to the U.S. OR Canada
- Unlimited local voice service including your choice of any or ALL of the following calling features:
- Call Forward Busy/Don't Answer
- Call Waiting/Call Waiting ID
- Caller ID Name and Number
- Last Call Return/Callback
- The reliability of having your services delivered via the 99.999% reliable ImOn network.
Contact ImOn to sign up for local and long distance telephone service by calling 319-298-6484 or sending us an email info@ImOn.net
. And remember, when you choose ImOn for cable television and Internet service, you’ll receive discounts and one, simple monthly bill.
Back to the top