Upgrade your voice service while reducing costs without sacrificing quality. ImOn SIP Trunking offers a fiber-based voice solution that seamlessly integrates with your existing phone infrastructure. This scalable solution allows your business to replace traditional phone lines with one to several hundred call paths based on your needs. Managed for ImOn's IP core network, SIP Trunking provides your business with the power to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and invest in growth.
Real Business Benefits:
- Cost Savings – Unlike purchasing a 24 channel PRI, SIP Trunking can be purchased on an individual trunk basis, which allows you to only purchase the number of trunks your business will use.
- Scalability – Support future growth by easily adapting the number of trunks to meet your needs without impacting the equipment or network configurations.
- Reduce Capital Expenses – SIP Trunking allows your business to leverage existing voice equipment without additional capital investment. ImOn service is certified on multiple platforms, including Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and Samsung.
- Redundancy – Various redundancy and routing options are available for your business' voice and data traffic as a result of utilizing ImOn's IP core network.
- Quality Customer Service – ImOn service is supported by a local, knowledgeable customer support team.
Do you not have the resources or desire to purchase, set up and maintain your own telephone system? ImOn Hosted PBX is the voice solution for your business.
ImOn Hosted PBX service delivers your business a powerful, full-featured, business-class phone system without the cost and hassle of having an on-site PBX. All calls are routed over a private, managed IP network, with no limits to the number of lines you can add to your system. You can scale at your own pace, keeping costs in line.
- Lower Operating Expenses – Preserve capital and lower your operating expenses with no premises-based equipment to install, maintain or occupy space.
- Web Portal Management – Administrators and users easily manage and control all communication features from any web browser.
- Highest levels of performance, reliability and data protection.
ImOn Hosted PBX solution is the total voice package that keeps your company moving forward.
Download the business case study below to find out how ImOn's HPBX phone solutions helped a local business stay connected event during the Covid-19 pandemic.
With ImOn, you'll receive reliable communications that can be scaled on a per channel basis. Trunk services allow you to leverage over-subscription vs. dedicated lines to take advantage of additional cost savings.
Does your business need a more efficient smartphone service to meet the growing needs? If so, ImOn Business PRI is the solution. Our PRI Trunks saves you money by connecting to existing PBX equipment and allowing you to maximize your phone capabilities over ImOn's advanced IP network.
Traditional Phone Service
Feature-rich phone solution that provides reliability at a price that fits your budget. ImOn Business Phone service offers crystal-clear calling plans with a variety of features to keep you connected to your customers. Let our ImOn Business team help you select from several flexible phone packages with the right features and calling plan to provide your business the functionality it requires – without the add-ons you don't need.
Business Phone Features:
- Choice of three packages, offering up to 10 custom-calling features, such as Call Forwarding, Caller ID and Voice Mail
- Enhanced features like Hunt Groups, Dual Ring and Remote Access Call Forward
- Dependable service delivering crystal clear voice on our advanced fiber optic network
- Unlimited local calling with your choice of affordable long distance plans and international calling plans
- Local and knowledgeable support from ImOn Customer Care representatives and technicians
We understand that keeping in touch with your customers is a top priority. That's why we make the transition process easy by allowing you to keep your existing number and phone equipment when you switch to ImOn Business Phone service.